Monday, May 2, 2016

JERRY ENJOYING HIS BOAT LAST YEAR!




Hi,  I’m back at ya!!

Friday April 29/16…  Not too exciting a day here.  I did get some of my cleanup done on the USB sticks (What a mess) and about an hour of mandolin practice in.  Jerry worked part of the day with Lorne and got some of the docks in.  That’s a heavy job as the water isn’t high enough to float the docks into place.  It’s starting to look pretty up here or at least the sun is out and the trees are starting to bud.  We went over to the Legion in the evening at around 6:30pm and got on the net before the jam started.  13 of us in the jam and had a fun time.  I left at 10:30 and they were still jamming!!  That’s it for Friday.  Let me know how you’re doing!

Monday May 2, 2016

HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!! 
We had a Great weekend how about you?  We’ve been into town twice this weekend LOL.  Stocking up on supplies.  Went over for a walk to our trailer at Homestead Park on Friday afternoon.  Everything looks pretty good over there. The water is up kinda high but will probably recede by May 24.  The roads are soft!   We must remember to disconnect the batteries on the smoke detector though.  Jerry opened the door to a loud beeping, but everything inside looks good.  Can hardly wait to get over and clean up the last of the leaves and get the patio stones down for the walkway and around the fire pit.  Looking out the window today here at the cabin in Wilberforce, it’s cloudy and cool.  Come on Summer!!

Saturday we went to have dinner with our friends over in Bancroft and low and behold It was a party with a great wild turkey dinner and jamming after.  While we were all sitting around the table (7 of us) a bunch of turkeys (you can see one turkey in the back just between the deer and a little above) and 2 deer showed up!!  Love the North!!  

On Sunday Jerry and I cleaned up our computers and USB sticks so we are all organized!!  While looking through pictures I found some I forgot I had and will share from time to time.  This one on here is the sight out the back window of the deer and one of four turkeys.  Today?  Jerry is working and I’m going to practice Mandolin and change the strings on my white guitar.  Hoping everyone has a GREAT WEEK!!  To my good friends that are not well, Please get better soon!!  Our prayers are always coming you way!!  So Long All!!

STAY SAFE!!  STAY HEALTHY







1 comment:

  1. nice talking to you today, like your blog, I write enough on facebook, so everyone seems to know my business, gotta learn to write less...... don't know how......LOL, anyway, hope it all dries up soon for you 2...... we are high and dry here, but heard one more day of snow is coming, geez! hugs

    ReplyDelete