Thursday, April 28, 2016


GOOD MORNING


WOW!!  I'm getting use to this now!!

First, how is everyone? I will be going to my "Home Park" sites on Facebook (Fulton Oaks and Homestead) to keep up with friends there.  This morning is sunny but cool 40F.  and
no snow!!  Yes!

We are all settled in the guys are getting things sorted out here, such as water to the cabins etc.  These two have been working a lot of hours!   I might keep posting the blog as long as
I have internet just to make sure I know I have it down pat! Just have to figure out a few formatting issues and It'll look great!!  ME?  I'm working on some Mandolin lessons and just keeping warm!  Anyway that is as exciting as our lives are right now LOL!!   Hope everyone is enjoying their spring!  

STAY SAFE!!   STAY HEALTHY 

                    







1 comment:

  1. hey 2 days worth, wow. Went to Marquette today, got 10 8 foot long fences for the side of our yard, only waited 12 years or more ..... guess it was about time, can't wait to fence in our big yard... doggies can run free, hate tying them up. so glad you are doing well, we are in the high 40's here suppose to be almost 60 tomorrow,,, I am waiting...... hugs

    ReplyDelete